- If your child is exhibiting any signs of illness, please keep your child home from school. Symptoms that indicate your child is too sick for school are: fever, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, sore throat, cough, congestion/runny nose, etc. Please use your best judgement and seek advice from your child's doctor as needed.
- If your child has a fever, he/she must be fever free for 24 hours (without the use of medicine) before returning to school.
- Please do NOT send your sick child to school. This is for the sake of everyone's health and safety .
* Your cooperation is requested and greatly appreciated. *
- If your child is going to be absent, please call the main office and leave a message for the attendance line.
*The phone number is 908-852-8550. *
- If your child is seen by a medical professional, please provide a copy of the note to the main office/ school nurse. A doctor's note clearing your child to return to school is required if he/she is absent 3 or more days.
* Any restrictions (no gym, recess, etc.) should be specified. *
- Please communicate any significant health concerns to the school nurse as soon as possible.
* Communication is key. *