Social Emotional Learning (SEL)
Social and emotional learning (SEL) is the process through which children and adults acquire and effectively apply the knowledge, attitudes, and skills necessary to understand and manage emotions, set and achieve positive goals, feel and show empathy for others, establish and maintain positive relationships, and make responsible decisions.
For more information look here: https://casel.org/what-is-sel/
- Social and emotional learning: Trish Shaffer: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbfpyJfI1ho
- How Social-Emotional Learning Benefits Everyone: Caige Jambor: https://youtu.be/gGa9yieENKM
- Every Kid Needs a Champion: Rita Pierson: https://www.ted.com/talks/rita_pierson_every_kid_needs_a_champion?utm_campaign=tedspread&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=tedcomshare
- Brene Brown on Empathy: https://youtu.be/1Evwgu369Jw
- We Can Support the Emotional Well-Being of Teachers?
- Decision-Making Strategies: https://youtu.be/pPIhAm_WGbQ
- Emotional Intelligence From a Teenage Perspective: https://youtu.be/MbmLNr89L-A
- Social Emotional Learning Video Lessons - Self-Management: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSjCjOmnz-4
- How to make hard choices by Ruth Chang: https://youtu.be/8GQZuzIdeQQ
- Discover Your Learning Style: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IopcOwfsoU
- Emotionally Sophisticated People Do These: